Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm in pain, pain pain....

Yes, two posts in a day... I had to, since this had nothing do with the prior post, and vice versa.

I'm in massive pain. In fact, in so much pain that I can barely move the left side of my face. Why? Because of the tooth (or possibly teeth) that have decided to mutiny and won't allow me to wait until the 26th for my "welcome" visit to my dentist's office.

Have I mentioned I have a loathing fear of dentists? I mean, a serious, deep abiding phobia of them... but I'm in so much pain, that I'm willing to brave them to get rid of the pain and quit being on pain meds that won't touch it unless I O.D. on them - which isn't good for the baby...

I ended up having to call in to work today because I would have ended up huddled under my desk crying from how much pain I'm in. I currently am not doing as bad, if only because I haven't actually been talking or moving my mouth in any way at all.

The good news, I've passed my 6 month anniversary as of yesterday. The bad news, I have to deal with this crap today... I don't wanna! BUT - I am tired of not sleeping until I'm so exhausted that I pass out...

Here's hoping that they fix it the first time.

~M

No comments: