Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Name that movie...

There are lots and LOTS of movies out there that I've seen over the years... I thought it would be nifty to put down quotes from them and see how many people got them.

These are (mostly) more obscure quotes, too - so you have to *know* the movie to get it right. However, there are some of them that I just couldn't resist because they're some of my favorites.


"That be a damned shame, when somebody throws away a perfectly good white boy like that."


"Just one more question - will this be all together?"


"...I'd like to compliment you on your choice of footwear."


"I'm surrounded by assholes!"


"Somebody ought to sew his ass shut!"


"You can't have any, you're too young."


"You know what I want?! I want Ken Railings to come in here and say 'Pam shore's broken both her legs, and I wanna dance with you.'!"


"'ello, beastie..."


"That's not how the pigeons do it! You're s'posed to jump on her head and peck her!"


"You whine like a mule. You are still alive."


"This is a wild pig. THAT'S a wild bore."


"An owl hooting? It was singing you to sleep!"


"I must throw her a party, or else everyone will know how much I dislike her."


"Oh, I don't like a man with... too many muscles..."


"Home! Home is where you wear your hat!"


"...molesting the handicapped?"


"It's ok, little brother... There are more."


"Not live rounds! Oh! Poor Simon!"


"...Just because I belong to the hairy mole club?!"


"It's the car, right? Chicks dig the car."


"It's my brother's birthday, and he loves turkey..."


"It's a complete piece of... antiquated equipment, sir."


"I needed someone she wouldn't recognize. Someone exotic..."


"Welcome! Welcome to Gross Human Anatomy! Come in! Come in!"


"My father used to work for your father... Of course, the rates have gone up..."


"Jehovah! Jehovah!"


"You can't claim to be king just because some watery tart in a pond gets up and decides to hand you a sword!"


"On any other day, that might seem strange..."


"Is that normal?... Yeah, the twitching?... Can you make that stop?"


"Those are some chubby koi."

No comments: