Monday, July 02, 2007

Good news, bad news...

Good news: Got the grocery shopping done for the next 2 weeks, and got 2 new outfits to wear to the beach (banking on the approval of the arranged trade I have in).

Bad news: Couldn't get anything done regarding my name change. Went to the DMV, and they no longer take the "pretty" certificate. You have to have the "offical" certificate issued by the county. Went to the county, and they don't have the paperwork showing that I'm married, so I couldn't get the certificate issued... I left them with the $7.75 to have it mailed to me once the paperwork is there... (hint, hint).

So, all in all, about 5 hours total on the bus travelling and/or waiting around, and an hour or two in the grocery store, and I got one out of 3 things done today. *sigh*

I'm exhausted.

~M

1 comment:

Jeanne S said...

Sorry hon! I promise to get it in on the 5th (would have done it sooner, but I've been so effing sick).