Sunday, July 01, 2007

Isn't that Special...

The "special" people have invaded... I have had special people coming through my phone since I logged in today... For instance... The person who called in looking for someone:

Caller: Yeah, I'm looking for Joe Shmoe.
Me: Ok - are they a patient or an employee?
Caller: I don't know...
Me: Ok (looking through my database)...
Caller: I mean, they're in a room at the hospital...
Me: OK - so they're a patient?
Caller: I guess so...

There was the one who called in wanting to know if the ER was open, and if she could come in to be seen... Not kidding...

I've had a slew of them all day. Makes me happy today is my Friday. While tomorrow will be frought with it's own harrows (braving the DMV and the social security office, then to WinCo), I have a feeling I will do better... We'll see... Perhaps I will leave all sharp impliments at home just to make sure...

~M

No comments: