Saturday, June 09, 2007

Missing...

It's 8:30pm, and I'm not going to get to go home until (hopefully) tomorrow night at 11:15. Though, as one of my co-workers has injured herself most foully this evening and won't be able to be in, I have a feeling I'll be working tomorrow night's grave as well... *sigh*

I miss Fred. I hate having to sleep on the couch here due to a stupid meeting in the morning that, most likely, will be stuff they could get us to read in an email and go over it with us should we have questions. I understand the whole "camraderie" thing, but since at least 3 people will have to be on the phones anyway, it's not as though everyone will be able to actually pay attention.

On the one hand, it's only once every 3 months. On the other hand, it's 13 days before the wedding and I am stressed - and I want to sleep next to my honey. *stomps foot*

After the stupid meeting tomorrow I get to go to a brunch with friends for my wedding shower. Yay me. I'll be tired, but it'll be nice to hang out with them.

I'm already rambling... I feel so tired, and I don't get to go to sleep for another 4 hours or so... Urgh. Wanna wanna wanna sweetie!

~M

No comments: