Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So glad it's over...

I only have 3 hours and 15 minutes left of grave, and I'll be rid of it until I'm up for the on-call. I'm glad of it, too. At the risk of oversharing, my gut is *oh-so-not-happy* with me. That's all I will say on the issue, besides ugh.

I have a photographer coming by in the morning to the house to take pictures of me for the BusinessWeek article. I have to remember to bug Ben about when it'll be published, so I can pick up a copy. I'm none-too-pleased with the time, but it's not something I can really change, as the other times he's available, I'm at work. So, it's this morning or nothing. I *might* take a nap after he leaves - not sure. If I do, I'm going to have to remember to only take a 2 hour one, so I can sleep tonight.

Fred is equally glad for me to be off graveyard. He worries about me being downtown at night without weaponry (or him... but I repeat myself. LOL), and neither of us like sleeping alone. As he puts it, he keeps rolling around the bed looking for his speed bump. *chuckle*

I have to remember to do laundry tomorrow as well. Figure, since I'm up, and since I need it, I may as well take advantage of the fact that I'm up, and I need laundry done. Yippee.

My life is so exciting.

~M

No comments: