Monday, April 23, 2007

On the Night Shift...

So, tonight and tomorrow night I get to work the night shift at my job. This inof itself wouldn't be so bad, but for the fact that neither Fred nor I are used to sleeping alone. He was a zombie all day today after tossing and turning all night. I ended up moving to the couch through the day because the bed was too big. Urgh.

The good news is that I will be meeting up with Mishu for breakfast in the morning, and then head home for a day's sleep. Then Wednesday I'll have the day off to try and swap everything back around, and then back to swing again on Thursday.

I'm so hoping I never have to do the grave shift... I just don't do well swapping around my sleep schedules like this. My tummy doesn't like it, and neither does my cat. LOL.

~M

1 comment:

Jeanne S said...

Oh noes! Well, if I get hired there (*fingers crossed*), I'm going to sign up for whatever graves I can get, since I don't mind kicking the sleep schedules around...just gives me another excuse to over-indulge in coffee! (I do hope I work very few swings, though -- it would suck for the spawn to be alone very much of the time.) I hope they get you on a reasonably sane schedule soon! *hugs*