Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm in love...

Yes, it's true... There is something in my heart that ranks almost as high as my cat and my fiance...

Hedgehogs

They are teh cuteness!

I am seriously in love with this music box which plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star... It's adorable.

And I totally need this broach. Ok - I don't need it... But I WANT it.

You can barely see the babies on these earrings and yet, they're there - and adorable! Not to mention, blue!

They look like pine cones, but these earrings are really hedgehogs in sterling silver.

Just in time for tourney season, there's these little babies. Of course, this means I'll need to make a new tablero table to go along with them, but hey - I can suffer this...

Anyone telling me that this is NOT cute is lying!

They have hedgie fabric there, too (though their links aren't working to give you a good look. OMG cute though!

Yup - you got it... a cassarole dish.

I'm a total sap for stuffies - and these would completely undo me! They're adorable.

This is the brother of the beanie baby hedgie that I already have... Normally I don't go in for them, but this is a hedgehog - that's different. LOL

And why not? You cannot be fully stylishly dressed without THESE... They'd go great with some hedgie pj's... You know, made from some of the nifty fabric noted above? Hint, hint!!!

And These simply canNOT be avoided at any cost... I must have!

All right, already! I'm done drooling... I shall take my obsession and share more later!

~M

No comments: