Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I feel the need - the need for merripan!

This is all Lil and Shrike's fault... See HERE for your own...

1 Houston, we have a merripan.
2 Frankly, my dear, I don't give a merripan.
3 Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a merripan!
4 I'm a goddamn marvel of modern merripan.
5 I am big! It's the merripan that got small.
6 They're here already! You're merripan! You're merripan!
7 If you are a minority of one, the merripan is the merripan.
8 One merripan's too many, and a hundred's not enough.
9 I love the smell of merripan in the morning.
10 When there's no more room in hell, the merripan will walk the earth.
11 Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was merripan killed the beast.
12 I'm looking for the Army of the Twelve Merripan.
13 I bet you can squeal like a merripan.
14 I have always depended on the kindness of merripan.
15 Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his merripan.

No comments: