Thursday, December 28, 2006

Screaming mimi's!

That's who've been calling me lately at work. People who supposedly have worked in customer service, who've been part of a "team" working customer-facing positions - and yet, they're rude, pushy, and downright mean when they don't hear what they want to hear from me... DIAF! That's about all I have to say to them.

In other news, apparently Fred got a comment on his blog from one of the three he mentioned in a prior post about drama with the troupe. Apparently, he's going to be posting the comment up and putting up the name of said stupid mouth-breather... *rolls eyes* I think it's someone *linked* to them, but he says that the only person said SM-B has NOT mentioned is himself, and therefore, it's him. ok. whatever...

I'm in a rather bitchy and impatient mood today. The Goddess' dubious blessing smacked me down today after 2 days of being moody and bitchy. I knew it was coming, but I *SO* didn't need to deal with it today. At least I don't have to work tomorrow. Nope, tomorrow, for the first time in 2 weeks, I have a Friday off. With a list of things to do to try and catch up housework and stuff...

sort laundry
start laundry
clean kitchen
take speedboy shopping for new clothes at Target
do grocery shopping
sort clean clothing and place donations into box to go to goodwill or SA.
clean room

Fred will be at work, so that's actually a good thing - it means that he won't be tempted to hover or feel bad when he ends up ADD'ing on the computer whilst I spin out of control in the front room. LOL.

The list, at least, is in order of priority, so that's good... At least, if I don't get EVERYTHING done tomorrow, I can get the rest of it done Sunday or Monday.

I need to find out if I have to go to work on Tuesday, the 1st, or whether we will be off that day... I can't remember, and I need to see. *sigh* I'm a dork, I know. But I'm scheduled to be there, so I am not sure whether I should be or not.

argh.

I'll email my mgr and ask, and should have an email back for Saturday.

I've been ranting on a new tribe at tribe.net. I will say that I am getting good feedback on an issue that I've had for some time. I won't post it for now, until I've sorted it all out, but I will post about it later. I just need a little time. Perhaps that's why I'm all over the place tonight and can't focus so much.

~M

No comments: