Thursday, November 02, 2006

Wonder-Feast powers! Activate!!

Form of: Steamed water!
Shape of: various seafood!


Yeah - it's weird, but it works... sort of. I've come to the conclusion that I'm NUTS for doing this... Instead of a separate holiday dinner and thanksgiving dinner, I'm doing this combo feast thing... It's gonna be expensive, and I'm already stressing out about it. Not to mention the fact that my mother wants me to come up to visit for "official" thanksgiving - which I can't do since I'm busy saving up money for the holiday feast. I've sent an invite to her to come down HERE, but I doubt that will happen. I may have bitten off more than I can chew. That's not to say that it won't happen - it will. I just may not be able to pull off everything that I wanted to...


I am also starting the holiday blues... It happens every year. I worry about the lack of fundage for pressies, the food, the entertainment, the general well-being for my friends... and the lack of sunshine for myself. I've thought about heading to Aruba, but ironically, I would need money for it, which I don't have. *chuckle*


This year, on top of the dinner and the lack of money, I also have to worry about keeping my new job, doing photo shoots, finishing my winter coat and working on wedding plans... I think I may have two or three too many plates to spin here... I'm not sure... I haven't heard from anyone willing to help me with the wedding stuff yet, so I'm doing it on my own, like I did for the last one. I'm not going to worry about a bridal shower or bachelorette party - the last time, Kate was supposed to be in charge of it and she waited until the night before the wedding to even plan it.


bleh...


~M

1 comment:

Darkwingedfae said...

If you need help with the wedding I would be more than willing. I did my sisters whole wedding and my first wedding. I also may ahve some tips on how you can save alot of money but still have a great looking one. Lil and Geoffery have my number feel free to call me.

I hear what you mean about the lack of sun. So far it hasn't hit me, but I do feel it creeping up from time to time.