Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The question was raised of what I would like to find under the christmas tree... Well, I will say that I have materialistic wants just like everyone else does. The difference is that I seem to run the gamut from refined to totally boy-ish... So, here's a partial list of my truly, truly "wish" list...

Music/DVD's:

Sweeney Todd - the original Cast!!

Into The Woods - ALSO the original Cast!!

Great Big Sea's newest DVD and CD... Of course!

Great Big Sea's 2nd newest CD - one I don't have except pirated onto my computer.

Random foodstuffs:

I always wanted to own REAL vanilla

Narcissism:

Bare Minerals - I'm curious, what can I say?

Home Stuffs:

Bath Sheets are ALWAYS a good thing!

Have I mentioned we BROKE our current bed?

Bed in a bag set

OR this bed in a bag set

Flannel good - flannel WARM

Satin good - satin is sexy!

Also good... Also sexy!

Outdoor Gear:

We need a new tent in a year...

This one would be nice, too

or this one... I'm not THAT picky

We need a table for putting stuff on...

This would be nice for the camp kitchen

This item is specifically for me to GIVE to two people, if only because it would be hilarious for them to have one - not that it would get them into camping, but because they can say they have one. LOL. I'll give you 2 guesses as to who these people are.

~M

No comments: