Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Flotsom and Jetsom...

So, I will be making a compromise that makes me very happy... I'm going to make dress # 4, with the sleeves from Dress # 5... I really *LOVE* the sleeves of # 5, but I agree that the rest of it was simply asking for trouble... # 4, however, will give me a really simple look that will be nice to make, and great-looking.

Now I need to pick up the patterns for them... I am hoping that I will be able to do so in January when a little bit of a windfall will come towards me. I should be able to pay off most of my "impending doom" bills (other than my student loan), and have some left over to use for setting up the wedding. Yay me!

As for the student loan, I am working currently on getting all my crap together in order to show the nice people at Sallie Mae that their request for $545 per month is recockulous, and will not allow me to basically live, breath or even think... It's getting there... I need to get all my bills together, fill out the paperwork, and then present it all to Sallie Mae for an adjustment - or something... whatever...

Fred is on Day 4 with no cigarettes, and hasn't broken yet. Yay for him!!!

I'm getting an aquatic frog for Speedboy for Christmas. He doesn't know yet. I'm going to wrap up all the stuff for it, and then let him pick out his pet afterwards. I like the idea that it's fairly simple for him to take care of, and he'll have his own pet - not necessarily cuddly, but it's good responsibility for him, and something he can call his own, rather than trying to share the Shady with me.

It's getting to that point where I'm going to have to decide on whether I want another cat or not when Shady passes away... I'm not sure. I've had her for so long, I don't know what I'll do without her. I think it sucks ass that if she passes away, I won't be able to take any greiving time off from work... I know that it's not "proper", as she's "just" a pet, but to me she's more than that. She snuggled up to me last night and tried to munch her weight in cheese and turkey. It was hysterical, the way she was snuggled around my head, murping, purring and generally making herself a bother until she got fed treats.

New photo shoot got done on Sunday. It's a Christmas theme, naturally, so I had a santa hat and some suggestively-placed bows. I had a lot of fun, as did Fred. Unfortunately our colds got the better of us before we could take care of the naturally-occuring levels of horniness... We're both just too wiped for nookie, which sucks...

And I think that's about it for now...

~M

No comments: