Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ack! Need Help!!!

I am participating this year in the Artisan Fair at my work. This, however, means that I need help with transportation, set-up, selling and tear-down.

The reward will be my stellar company, and your choice of baked items OR a one-of-a-kind piece of beadwork made by moi.

Thursday, 12/7/06 (that's next Thursday, folks)

11 am is when we arrive to set up - which means you'd need to be at my house by no later than 9 so that everything can be packed up and I can check back and make sure I have everything.

You will have lunch breaks, and there's a deli on site.

We finish up at 6, and have a half-hour to pack up.

PLEASE - if you are able to help me, please let me know. It's extremely important that I have someone available that will BE THERE.

~M

No comments: