Saturday, September 23, 2006

An Odd little creature...

My cat eats gourmet onion rolls... I have no idea why. I didn't know she would even *like* such things, except that I got some last night for today's photo shoot. I decided that we could do with just 4 of them, instead of 6, so I ate one (Fred ate the other one).


Whilst eating it, she perked up and started muttering at me as she usually does. She likes to inspect my food - she doesn't normally EAT the food, just inspects it to see whether it's good for me or not... So, in the spirit of mama / baby-cat relations, I offered her a small piece. And she ate it; and then begged for MORE! It wasn't as though it even smelled of butter - or tasted of butter. I was eating it plain. No meat, no nothing...


She ate about 2 normal-sized human bites worth of it, all the while with me looking at her as though she was crazy. She's currently licking her chops and looking immensely satisfied... Fred offered her some of his, and she licked at it, but was apparently done for the day.


Odd little thing.


Speaking of, the photo shoot today will be of a serving wench style. I'm letting the other model pick out her clothing first, as I know that all of it looks good on me. ;-) I even have out the crystal salt cellars with their little spoons... Posh, eh?


~M

1 comment:

lola h. said...

my blue-point siamese baby loves green olives. all you have to do is open the fridge and say, "treat, noo!" and he's trotting in from wherever, drooling. he knows it's olive time.

he'll eat black olives, but only if there are no green ones available.