Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ack! I need clothing!

Because I am a schlub who decided to be completely lazy yesterday after the neurology appointment, I have no clean clothing to wear to work. THIS sounds like a job for... Well... Me. *sigh*


Yes, it's time for me to dig out the quarters and try to get at least a bit of laundry done. I think I have enough for 1 or possibly 2 loads... I hope... I can say that ALL my undies will be going in for a thorough cleaning, and pants and some tops. We'll have to see from there.


Speaking of clothing, I truly need a sugar-daddy, OR a better-paying job. Either one would be sufficient, as far as I'm concerned. I just got the new Roaman's catalog, and they've apparently gotten a new buyer for their clothing. A lot of it is really *nice*, and I WANT it. Grrrr. Sucks to be me and poor. Or rather, sucks to be me with ethics like paying bills first and THEN looking at things I want.


Fred's troupe is still looking for donations of both fabric for clothing (for their costumes for the Portland Community Transitional School gig) and books, art kits, clothing, toys and gift cards for the kids. They'd also like to get something for the teachers who give so much to the school year round, so any ideas or connections would be greatly appreciated.


Other than that, nothing much is going on in my life... I'm just trying to find another job someplace that's going to be better than where I am now... Splat is going to drive me crazy very, very soon - especially since it's such a short trip anyway. LOL.


~M

1 comment:

lola h. said...

i'm totally boycotting roaman's. they advertise clothing from 12W to 24W, but yet their bitchy little models are all a SIZE FOUR. wtf?

sorry. i just got red-ass there for a sec.