Sunday, August 06, 2006

Chatting...

So, last night I went online and chatted with two of my fans from the Curvosity site. Fred and I decided that I needed a little bit more *a-hem* attention put on me, in order to generate more revenue to my specific site.


SO - we came up with the idea of cam-chatting. This is by no means something that is rare for most models to do. Hell, some women do it just for the fun of it, and don't model at all. *chuckle* I thought it over and decided that it wouldn't be such a bad thing for me to do, so we posted up that I'd be available for chatting around 8-ish on the 5th, under my curvosity name on Yahoo.


Eight rolled around and only two people ended up signing in. That's ok, though, because they turned out to be really sweet guys. I'm sure they either A. expected a show or B. expected a 'bot instead of a human being... LOL. Little did they know... I was honest, open, and forthright about everything, and answered their questions. I drew them into the conversations and had them talk about themselves. I didn't do a show for them, but I did look pretty and smile a lot into the camera while showing a lot of cleavage.


I'm planning on another chat session next month, and am thinking that these two will jump at the chance to come back. I'll welcome them, too. They were polite, warm, and friendly, and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. Fred said that most likely, they'll end up being my "bodyguards" at the next chat, which is fine with me. I like the idea of chatters moderating themselves rather than having to necessarily step up and give the "smacketh of the down" as it were. It's difficult enough juggling conversations without having to tell people to behave themselves.


I'm prepared to deal with possible "bad" behavior, however, just in case. I like the idea of being the host of my own chat session, which will allow me to add or remove anyone who annoys me - and I can ignore them if necessary. It gives me the power to dictate when I need to, and allows me the comfort of knowing it without always having to use it. :-)


I will say, I was glad that fire practice was cancelled last night. It allowed for Fred to be there for the whole thing (mostly - until he fell asleep) so I was able to have someone to be there just in case something went wrong or I wasn't sure how to respond. I'm pretty certain it won't be as easy next time as it was this time around - but I'll hope for a ramping up period, where it'll get difficult slowly instead of in one big push.


~M

1 comment:

lola h. said...

so way cool ... you should do it twice monthly!