Thursday, June 22, 2006

Three AbFab Things!

Misha came by to visit us last night and have dinner. While I'm exhausted from staying up well past my bedtime, it was MORE than worth it. For those who don't know, Mish is a gal that Fred and I met on Tribe, and who moved up to our neck of the woods from Mid-Cal just about a week ago.

We met face-to-face at Phoenix's party this last weekend. She's so very cool, it's just awesome. I made another of my "doodle" dinners, wherein it was quite tasty, and it turns out that we are similar in a lot of ways - she's a lot more outgoing initially than I am, and has some different views on different things, which is cool, too.

Also, my SHOES came in yesterday!!! I'm in a total state of bliss! They give me *height*! And they're damned sexy. I started breaking them in yesterday, and I'm gonna continue to break them in today. I can't resist - I am gonna have to wear them to work. LOL. Though I will be smart and take a second pair of shoes with me, just in case.

Third, I get to start in with bellydancing again, starting the first of July! Yay me! My friend Michelle and her friend Taz, and possibly Raistlin are going to head over here (or possibly over to Raistlin's house - her living room right now is HUGE due to lack of anything in it) and start with the basics, and then do a warm-down in the pool. I'm so happy.

So, yeah... Things are definitely looking up in the personal department. I got two new photo shoots done, and had them uploaded two nights ago. Misha and I have been talking about having me re-apply for Bodacious Magazine again, and having HER apply for it as well... I'm game. After all, all they can say is "no". *grin* I have enough self esteem to realize that I'm still sexy - they just haven't realized it yet. LOL.

~M

No comments: