Friday, June 23, 2006

General updating...

So, tonight I get to have sushi with my two favorite boys. Fred and I decided to take Speedboy out for a last supper prior to sending him to see his mum in So Cal, so we'll be off to Sambi's in Beaverton.

Raistlin's coming over tomorrow and we're going to dye one another's hair before getting Josh to the airport. yay!

All this week Splat, Inc's been having a lack of calls - this means that we've been getting sent home early with a lack of pay... They say it's voluntary, but the emails have been coming through with such urgency and frequency that you know it's only a matter of time before they simply pick a team and say "You - go home now..." The most amusing (or least amusing - I'm not sure which) part is that they've closed even MORE non-phone positions in order to move them over to on-the-phone positions... I have no clue why.

My boss is on vacation again from today until Tuesday. He just got back on Wednesday and got pulled into a day-long meeting about bad behavior from our team... Yesterday he pulled US into a meeting and asked what happened. There was lots of hemming and hawwing and general "they picked on us" statements going around the room. JabberJaw actually stated at one point that he didn't do anything he hadn't done before, and didn't do anything wrong... I looked over at him, expecting him to burst into flames. He didn't, more's the pity.

The promise is that my boss is going to take those aside that he had complaints about next week when he gets back and talk with them about their behavior. If the whole situation with JabberJaw doesn't get taken care of then, I'm going higher - that's all there is to it. Little things I can deal with - blatent breach of scheduling and then bragging about it, sorry bub.

And that's about all there is for updating...

~M

No comments: