Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Drooling now...

So, I apparently am more materialistic than I realized that I was... Perhaps my ex was right, and I really *AM* High Maintenance... *chuckle*

Powell's has a book that just got put onto my notification listie thing... It's the set of 3 books by Barry Hughart. Anyone who loves Chinese myth and adventure, and the idea of "The China that never was, but could have been", will adore this... I so need this - I've read two of the books, the first and the third. The second one I've never been able to find. So, imagine my thrill to know that they have The Chronicles of Master Li available for sale, for a measly $21 at Powell's online... Sigh... http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=1-0966543610-2

I've already gotten a pair of shoes and a swimsuit from Fred. He purchased the most kick-ass shoes for me. OMG! http://www.tukshoes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=405 They're absolutely the cutest things possible. I may break my ankles in them, but the point is, I'll look fabulous doing so. The swimsuit was 50% off, and I'd just found out yesterday that I managed to kill off my last swimsuit, so I wasn't going to be able to head down to the pool anytime soon... So, he purchased that for me as well... A nicer boyfriend you just can't ask for. Honestly.

I swear - I need to do something absolutely decadent and amazing for him at some point very soon to thank him and show him just how much I adore him...

~M

No comments: