Thursday, December 13, 2007

4-6 weeks...

That's how little time I have left with Elizabeth on the inside. How scary is that? VERY, that's how... It means I really need to buckle down and get the rest of the room ready, clean up our room, clean up the front room, and get started with filing like I had originally planned.

I finally got all but 1 of my plants trans-potted, though that was before I re-wrenched my back this weekend. Still haven't gotten the window coverings up. Seems like whenever I get to a point where I can, Fred can't. Whenever I can't, Fred can... I know that it technically only takes 1 person to do it, but it's easier and goes faster with two.

Speaking of a wrenched back, yes, indeedy, that's what I did this last weekend. I was coughing and sneezing so much that I was out for 3 days this week trying to get it to calm down and move without pain. This morning is the first time I've woken up after a pretty decent (though typically intermittant) night's sleep with NO MAJOR PAIN! I was very excited.

I'm sure that I'll get an attempt at a lecture from the bosses today or tomorrow. If they say anything, I am going to request that the union rep be there with me, and there will be no discussion prior to that - and I won't sign anything without him present and advising me, thank you very much.

Currently, I'm just trying to get everything together to get out the door to work. So, ta! and I will write more later.

~M

No comments: