Thursday, October 25, 2007

Zombie Apocalypse...

Considering the full moon this morning, I should have known that my day was going to be filled, *filled* I say, with the drooling morons of America - or at least those of the local PacNW.

So far today, I've had someone call in and get sarcastic with me when I asked if she wanted a clinic (I was clarifying, folks - it's what you do for good customer service - deal!), at least 15 people repeat themselves 3-4 times before getting it through their head that they still need to provide me with a patient's name prior to me transferring them up to the nurse's station, and I then was *a-hem* blessed with doing confirmation calls (honestly, those wouldn't be so bad, except that after about an hour, my voice tends to get monotone from repeating the same thing, and I'm desperate to keep awake).

I'm so looking forward to getting home and taking a nap with the cat.

~M

No comments: