Friday, August 03, 2007

Baby goodness...

So, Fred and I have decided on a date for the baby shower. We didn't want to have it so far in the future to join forces with the actual birth, but didn't want it so near that it was going to be impossible to achieve.

That being said, we chose November 3rd for the date. It's on a Saturday, and in the mid-afternoon, so most people will be able to make it with very little problem (I say *most* because I personally will have to take time off in order to make sure I can be there myself. LOL). It's going to be a gender-neutral, co-ed party, the place being yet to be decided...

Speaking of which, if you'd like to put a vote in for someplace that will hold around 20-30 people for a few hours, that's indoors (It'll be November, folks), is easy to get to, and is either *uber-cheap* or free to rent, please drop a line. I'm needing ideas - my brain died.

We've been registering at all the top spots for baby stuff. I'll put together a list and post it here as I get to it. I'm now at 15 weeks (give or take), so we have plenty of time for people to look around and see what is available in their price range, should you decide to get us stuff.

~M

No comments: