Friday, July 27, 2007

Saying goodbye...

for the weekend. Fred's off for Sea Dogs. Alyee, Fae and Nephi dropped by to pack him up and take him down. They're coming back Monday, so either Fred will call in sick and ride back with them, or find a ride home Sunday afternoon. No one's really sure what's going to happen as far as that's concerned.

I miss him already. *sigh* He's been such the rock for me through all the odd hormonal issues that have happened since we got pregnant, that I'm never really sure what will happen when he leaves for the weekend. Bah.

So, if anyone wishes to hang out and take my brain off the fact that he's out of the area for the weekend, you're welcome to come by and keep me company. I'm working swing, so I'll be heading out the door by 1pm, and won't be back until around midnight - but I'll be here, nonetheless...

~M

No comments: