Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nesting...

At least, that's what Fred calls it. I call it nervous energy. There's nothing to do at the moment, unless I want to sit all day in front of the computer. Since I do that at work already, I'm going to be re-organizing my kitchen today. Or, at least, I'm going to be clearing out my silverware drawer and actually putting in all the silverware that we got from Courtney's parents as a wedding gift. Yay!

I'm also going to clean out the fridge. *shudder*

Honestly, I don't want to do anything but crawl back into bed. I'm slightly depressed, and don't feel like doing much. With Fred's phone out of commission, I am currently reduced to sending the occasional text message over to either Alyee or Mishu, to be passed along to him. I don't want to over-do it, though, so am attempting to keep it to two txts per day unless it's an *actual* emergency.

I never thought I would miss someone as much as I do him... This totally sucks ass.

~M

No comments: