Saturday, May 05, 2007

Slightly ill...

I'm feeling slightly ill today. I've had an on-again, off-again sinus issue of late, and today it was just too much for me. Had a temp of 99.5, and was feeling vomitous, so I called in. I didn't want to, and I have to say I'm kicking myself for doing it. But, there it is. My first day absent. Suckage. I can only hope that with copious amounts of water, hot tea, sinus medication, and sleep, I will feel better and it will go away so I won't have to miss any MORE work from it. I hate chronic sinusitis.

I'm still having the BBQ today, regardless. I can have Fred down at the grill and actually working. Most of what I have to do today is very minimal, and involves pointing while my two guys "tote that barge and haul that sail" type thing. LOL. I adore them. When I'm sick, they pamper me to the ends of the earth. A girl could get used to it.

~M

No comments: