Friday, April 13, 2007

Update...

OK - so - update on my life...

The job: It's really cool. I'm sure I will find aspects of it that I won't like, but for now, I honestly can say that it doesn't suck. This is a Good Thing, as I've been through my share of sucktacular jobs in my life, and am tired of working *only* for the bennies.

The Wedding: Sort of on schedule. There are a few things I *really* need to work on RIGHT NO, so will be doing that this weekend. The rest of the fabric is being picked up this weekend, and Fred has graciously agreed to make the kilts for himself and speedboy, which will make things easier for me. We still have a few people we need to get invites to, and quite a number of RSVP's that haven't come back - not sure what's going on, there.

The Money: It's getting better. Between Vlad and Ana, we got groceries in the house and will be able to have breathing room until my first check arrives. Yay!

Other Points: I'm being interviewed by "Business Weekly" for the Sallie Mae issues. I'll be going into that more in-depth at the other blog this weekend.

Other than that, it's about the same. We've gotten the school to test for Autism in Speedboy - they didn't think it was necessary, but then - they don't feel it's necessary to hold him back, either. Bleh.

~M

1 comment:

Jeanne S said...

I'm sorry we haven't sent the RSVPs! Every time I think of it, I get distracted by something, and then space out on it. But obviously you know my household will be there (probably the eldest, too, as she's moving back to town within a month-ish). Hugs!