Monday, April 16, 2007

New schedule - at least for this week.

One of the good things about my job this week is that I get to sleep in a bit. The bad part is that I won't be home until around 9pm, which means that I won't get a lot of time this week with either of my boys. *sigh*

However, I did do my best yesterday to make sure that they weren't completely left to their own devices, and would have stuffs to eat. I made lasagne bake for tonight, and chicken enchiladas for Wednesday night (possibly Thursday, we're not sure). Either way, it means that Fred only has to worry about cooking once or twice this week, and the rest of the time there will be food a-plenty to go for. I even put instructions on the pan as to how to cook it, so he can just throw it from fridge to oven. Yay me!

Got to spend Saturday with Lil and Lyse this weekend. Fred and I headed over to Lil's place Saturday morning and we then went from there to Fabric Depot to pick up the remaining portion of the fabric needed for the dresses. Didn't find the tartan that Fred needs to make the kilts, so I'll be looking for that and picking it up on my paycheck - either this one or the next one at the beginning of May.

Then we went back to Lil's house, ended up picking up Lyse, and we all trooped over to WinCo and went shopping. Fred purchased beef short ribs for me, and I made braised beef ribs in ragout sauce - delish! Then we all trooped over to our apartment, I got a copy of the ceremony for Lil to look over, and Lil and Lyse went home.

It's about as exciting a weekend as I can handle, at this point. LOL. Though, this upcoming weekend should be equally exciting, as we are taking Speedboy out for his birthday dinner, and then possibly to WunderLand arcade.

Wheee!

~M

No comments: