Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New and shiny!

How appropriate... Today is the Spring Solstice, and the new moon, and the week of the Goddess' Dubious Blessing(tm)...

I wrote a bit ago about how I was going to try and start some new things, and get headed in a more positive direction in my life, including working out a bit more (or at least walking), eating better, and generally feeling better about myself.

In the spirit of feeling better, and new starts, I put in my letter of resignation to BPH. Of course, being the smart little fishie that I am, I also did so just after I got off the phone from accepting a new job offer with a company that is MUCH closer, with better bennies, and a better potential paycheck. I'm a relief (no, I'm not relieved, but I give relief - and your brain can take that however you'd like), and while it means that most weekends and holidays are going to be verbotten for me to take off, I at least have the knowledge that I am going to be getting *good* training, and get good bennies, and have a better chance at NOT getting stabby with my co-workers. Yay me!

So - here's to starting new!

~M

2 comments:

Jeanne S said...

Hey sweetie, you must have read my blog & propagated my error...I should not be allowed to blog before coffee! It's the spring equinox, not solstice. Sorry! I am so lame.

Merripan said...

Dur dur dur... LOL - I should have known that... Shows how much I was paying attention. Still, it's a nice new and shiny, nonetheless.