Monday, January 29, 2007

Wedding Update...

**I need your mailing addresses! If you're known to me, and you are wanting to come to the wedding, I need to have your mailing address. Please send it to me in a private email (that way I don't have to monitor my comments and quickly delete information after I've copied and pasted it - LOL) by no later than Feb 20, since I'll be (hopefully) mailing out the invites soon afterwards.


**The rings arrived! They're beautiful, and fit great. I'm so happy with them, and Fred is, too!


**Mishu, my Best Bitch, has received phone numbers from me of those people in my circle that I'd like to have come to a Hen Party, and then my Bachelorette Party. If you get an odd phone call, it's most likely her. She's harmless - mostly. Think of her as a younger me, without the tact button. You'll LOVE her! I promise!


**I've gotten the vine cut, I have the beads, and I have the embroidery floss. This means, of course, that there's a dreamcatcher party coming on February 11th at my house. If you're interested in helping me create my wedding favors, please come by. I'll have munchies, soda, and tea, and directions on how to make them, as well as movies playing in the background. All of the vines will be pre-shaped into the teardrop that they need to be, so it's just a matter of lacing through and creating the actual dreamcatcher web inside of it.


**The potluck idea is still on for the reception. Fred and I will be providing a fish and a roast for everyone to munch on - everything else is up to them to get.


**I'm having issues finding fabric for my dress - apparently, I'm pickier this time than I was last time around, and the blues that I want in my palatte aren't as popular this time around... If there's a point where I can pick up a ride from someone either on a Friday, Sunday or Monday, and head to different fabric stores, please let me know. I've been to Fabric Depot, and wasn't impressed at this point - but there are two more that I need to get to - Fabrics for Less and Jo-Ann Fabrics - to see what they have.


**If you would like to donate time, energy, or even money to the cause of our wedding, please contact me. :-) I'm trying to do this without asking my family for help this time. Since the last wedding was rather expensive, and Mum fronted the bill, I want to be able to take care of it all this time - or as much as possible.


So, that's about all I have at the moment regarding the wedding updates.

No comments: