Sunday, January 21, 2007

Almost back...

After a week being sick, I'm almost back to being somewhat normal... I had sinusitis (sinus infection) and tracheitis (inflamation of the trachea). So, I got dosed up on antibiotics and some oxycodone cough suppressent. Yay me.

The bad news: my new insurance has a $1250 deductable that I have to meet before they'll cover ANY of my prescriptions - including the ones I have to take on a normal, daily basis. SO - I either have to get off my anti-crazy meds, or pay out the ass for them... It's sad when I realize that I have to find another job that has better bennies, so that I can keep from killing people. LOL.

Interestingly enough, I have not yet heard back from my mother about the addresses I asked her to get me for the family. I think she's rather upset that I'm not going to invite my sister... Then again, she could just be totally overwhelmed with taking care of both my sister and her two children to even have TIME to check email - or anything else. Gah! I swear, the woman is FAR too nice to my sister sometimes.

I'm going to keep this short, however - I get to go take a typing test tomorrow, and then check in on another prescription that I'm still waiting on (it needed dr approval for it to be filled).

~M

No comments: