Saturday, November 11, 2006

Not feeling QUITE so groovy...

So, I have figured out that when one has just started bleeding, one should NOT decide to go looking online for clothing.


I'm now officially depressed. I can't afford new clothing, and am terrified to go out clothes shopping even if I *HAD* money. *sigh* I've decided to go back to the dreaded palazzo pants of the 90's. I remember them being amazingly comfortable and, for the most part, flattering on me. And since they're fairly easy to sew, I think I can get away with making a few pair for me. It's now just a matter of picking up fabric that I can afford - and then actually *doing* it.


I should know better than to do this. I am on the tail end of PMS, I started bleeding last night, and I feel totally frumpy and yukky. And now I am feeling like I want to cry because there were all this pretty clothing on Ebay (not that I'd actually buy from Ebay as far as clothing, but it's nice to look) and all I can think is that it wouldn't look good on me, so why bother? I can't even look at them in a clothier's or pattern-maker's eye today. UGH!


I'm such a mess. All I want is a hot pad for my abdomen and for someone else to do the laundry.


~M

1 comment:

Jeanne S said...

Le sigh. That's the way the Pyramid Collection catalogue makes me feel: "Gee, those dresses would look great on me -- if I lost 50 FRICKING POUNDS!"