Sunday, November 26, 2006

Decisions, Decisions...

So, I found 6 different dresses, and one top and skirt option for my wedding dress. I need opinions, though, so you need to help me - Gee, aren't YOU lucky! :-)

You who know me already know what I look like, so picture me in each one of these dresses or the top/skirt combo, and tell me which one I'd look best in. Please, please, please? I need to have some help making the decision - I know that I *could* make each of these look good on me (these are in NO particular order):

Wedding Dress 1
Wedding Dress 2
Wedding Dress 3
Skirt, to go with this top
Wedding Dress 4
Wedding Dress 5
Wedding Dress 6

So - let me know which one I should get married in... The colors would be a light or silvery blue, and a dark blue - rather like a bright navy color...

~M

Update as of 11/27 @ 8 am...

So, apparently I have 2 votes for # 5 (Fred and Ana - Josh's mom), and three votes for # 4... And two people who would fight over # 6, because the pic shows it in purple. LOL.

Just as an FYI, Fred will be wearing a wedding kilt and kilt jacket - completely trad, including argyle socks and a sporan. SO - if that helps any with the decisions...

Also, dress # 6 cannot be held accountable simply because the person made the original dress in purple. *chuckle* As I mentioned above, I would be changing the colors to silvery blue and bright navy blue...

I do agree with Kyla - Trad really doesn't suit me... But I had to throw them in there as a possibility, since it IS a pattern, and I can switch things up a bit if I feel feisty enough. LOL.

~M

2 comments:

Kylanath said...

The peanut gallery here (meaning the Twinlet and myself) both agree that #4 is the best of the bunch. The first two are waaay too traditional and we can't picture you in either of those. The skirt/top is gorgeous, but doesn't seem fancy enough. 5 is very fussy and complex, and 6, well it's purple, and I'll fight Lil for it *evil grin*.

#4 is very classy, I like the subtle under sleeves and the elegant trim as well as the sheer cape.

Anonymous said...

I think you should go with 6. And Congratulations!