Monday, September 18, 2006

Somehow, I doubt this...

Since I was in a silly mood, I decided to repeat what others were doing on Google.com, and google my name to see what I "looked like"... Sadly, my screen name didn't come up at all, and a shortened version of it only brought up 3 options. SO - I resorted to my real name, and then decided to also try out my OTHER personality name as well... And thus was born the following answers...


For those who have never done this before, go to www.google.com, and type in "$Name looks like" (keeping the quotations, and replacing $Name with your name - or whatever name you're looking for) and look at the top ten answers... Some of them are just downright odd...

Molly looks like rain clouds over China (I *know* I've been mad before, but that's kind of mean, doncha think?)
Molly looks like a day or two before she releases her babies (Wha...?! I'm not preggers - of that, I can assure you)
Molly looks like her face was set on fire and put out with a brick. (rude! - I don't say such things about others)
Molly looks like the one in the picture, only less fancier (Which "one" is that?)
Molly looks like she is enjoying that branch as much as I enjoy my vino! (This sounds either questionable, or naughty, depending on your leanings...)
Molly looks like a normal human being (HA! Never have I been accused of such)
Molly looks like she's been socked in the gut by RuPaul. (That's mean!)
Molly looks like my cat Norman. (I was expecting something a little more grand - you know - a little less... fuzzy!)
Molly looks like she is a wire-haired Terrier. (Yes, I can be a bitch at times... but the less fuzzy, less cute kind)
Molly looks like the cat that swallowed the canary. (and you'll have to wonder why)


L******* looks like she’s going to have a breakdown. (Hey! I'm better, thank you)
L******* looks like Natalie Wood. (who? I guess I need to google her, now)
L******* looks like she is gonna hop on her back any minute and ride her in an ostrich race. (LOL - that just sounds NASTIFUL)
L******* looks like shes 40! (I do NOT - I'm still quite young-looking, thank you)
L******* looks like she might faint. (Possibly, but only from sheer joy at this point)
L******* looks like she is being squashed. (Only when being hugged by my honey)
L******* looks like she's going to cry. (Only if I'm told I must go back to Splat)
L******* looks like a little doll at times. (I'm not sure how to take this one...)
L******* looks like Nancy Reagan. (This is just disturbing to me)
L******* looks like she's about to speak. (As usual - since I have an opinion about EVERYTHING!)


So, there you have it - a little something odd...

~M

No comments: