Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm free! FREE, I say!!! FREEEEEEE!!!!!

Yes, dear readers, as of this morning, I have received an offer of a job far and away from the horrors of Splat, Inc. And yes, that really WAS 5 exclaimation points there - the sure sign of someone doing a happy dance with undies on her head. LOL.


I'm totally ecstatic. The pay is good, they're giving me kudo cash for taking the bus (basically paying for my bus pass, though I have to do the footwork for it - which is fine), and I will be in a smaller call center, no longer being micro-managed, with the occasional dog wandering through the center looking for pettings and lovings. Hooray for me!


I go in later this afternoon to look at their "official" job offer paperwork and sign stuff (do the obligitory pee test and background check), and then if I'm lucky, I'll be able to start by next Monday! Whoot!


So - I'm currently bouncing around the house (when not sitting at the computer writing emails to everyone and doing updates in spazz moments) and singing nonsensical lyrics, while my cat is looking at me disapprovingly and muttering that I really should be paying much more attention to *her*, and less to the rash, crazy dancing god and goddess that I'm apparently praying to. *chuckle*


Wheeeee! I'm so happy!


~M

1 comment:

lola h. said...

yay, merri! congrats ... you totally deserve this! ;)

you so rock!