Sunday, June 11, 2006

Deliciousness...

So, today is the Luscious Lilith's birthday. Hooray! We ended up getting together yesterday with Geoffrey and Anxiety at my house and had a BBQ of wonderful deliciousness. There was good food, good (non-alcoholic) drinks, and plenty of good company - what more could a woman ask for?

We ended up barbecuing steak for the main meal, with some small-ish baked potatoes to go with, along with potato salad, green salad (with home-made balsamic vinaigrette and Caesar dressing), potato chips, and devilled eggs. Quite, quite tasty.

So, I am still full this morning, and we have leftovers, which is fabu! I adore sliced steak sandwiches. Fred will most likely finish off the eggs, and then we have almost half a tub of potato salad (Nope, I decided I didn't want to make it homemade this time - I got Reser's [tm] instead - a pretty good substitute for mine, I have to say), and another pack of green salad. Sounds like a good Sunday lunch/dinner thing going on all together today.

And, if the weather holds today, I may just decide to go down to the pool now that it's open - after I do my household chores, that is.

~M

No comments: