Monday, January 26, 2009

OMG... I'm going totally Librarian Poo!!!

I have a plan, though… It’s a good plan… It requires some assistance getting it together, but I have one…

I need to get rid of stuff in the house. We have SO MUCH STUFF, and so little room… It’s impossible to deal with anymore. SO… I’m getting rid of stuff.

The more valuable and/or quality items I’ll take photos of and if you want it, let me know. I’ll ship it and/or hand it over to you. Otherwise, it’s all going to Goodwill or Salvation Army.

Some of the things which will be going will include:

Feast gear
Some cooking gear
Clothing
Camping gear
Baby toys
2 DVD players
Candle Holders

Like I said - if it doesn’t get taken away within a week of me packing it up, it heads out to Goodwill or Salvation Army… I’m sick of not being able to walk in my own house. I can’t clean, I can’t find anything, I can’t do anything… It’s all too much for me to deal with, especially with Boo now being so mobile.

~M

No comments: