Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Starting to get better...

So, I got the test results back for my thyroid - it's down to 2.9, so finally within the range it should be.

I've also had my other meds increased a bit, and that's been helping as well. I'm not feeling quite as tired and listless as I had been, and am actually beginning to start to do things around the house again. Which is nice. Means that I might actually get stuff done around the house prior to the family dinner...

Speaking of which...

ANNUAL FAMILY HOLIDAY DINNER!
When: 12-13-08
Where: The Wilcox Residence
Time: around 4-ish, to whenever
BYOB! - we will have some sparkling cider for toasting

This is a pot-luck dinner, with us providing the main meat dishes of Lamb and chicken. Please bring 1 dish that will feed about 8 people.

Please RSVP to me to let me know if you'll be joining us, so I can make sure to get enough meat. :-)

~M

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......