Saturday, November 24, 2007

Is it can be nap tiem naow? (warning, whining)

I have not been sleeping well over the past few days. Partly due to stress, partly due to pain in my hip, and partly due to baby.

I am about ready to fall asleep on my desk, regardless of the pain that smacking my head against the keyboard would entail. I pretty much just don't care...

Think I'm going to sleep in tomorrow, if at all possible.

Currently, I am feeling the muscles twitch in my legs - commonly referred to as Restless Leg Syndrome. It comes on when I need more sleep, and can get really annoying the longer I go without sleeping. Normally it culminates in me curling up into a ball in bed and simply attempting to breathe normally enough to calm everything down. If I don't end up getting there, I usually have the overwhelming urge to simply cry in frustration from the twitching, because I can't get it to stop any other way.

All I want to do right now is go home and sleep. I am not looking forward to the next 2 hours.

FYI - my christmas list has been updated yet again... Happy holidays.

~M

No comments: