Saturday, October 20, 2007

No karaoke for me...

I have officially decided that there will be no karaoke for me tonight. I'm just not up to it.

Currently, I'm feeling odd - physically (the mental oddity continues, as usual). My main concern is that it feels as though someone has tied two ropes to my insides: one is pulling my lower abdomen forward, and the other is pulling my cervix down. My abdominal muscles have been twitchy and achy all day as well...

So - I'm going to go home and relax, and hope that it's just fatigue. I don't want to have to go in or be poked or prodded unless I really *need* to. If it's just fatigue (which honestly, after walking a good mile today, possibly a bit more), then it can be easily solved by laying down at home and sleeping well. If it's NOT, then the laying down can't *hurt*, and I can deal with a phone call to the doctor on call in the comfort of my own home.

In any case, I'm going to try and NOT fall asleep for the last 1.5 hrs of my shift... whoot...

~M

No comments: