Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happiness...

Yesterday, I ended up doing the one thing that I'd swore, after divorcing the ex, that I'd never do again. I said "I Do".

I have never felt so right in my life. It's wonderful. Mum came down for the wedding, and we had a small, intimate gathering of friends for the wedding. All in all, I think we had maybe twenty people there. But it was nice. I knew everyone (except for one person that was really odd, and I'll get into that at a later time), and we all had a great time.

The ceremony was beautiful, and both Fred and I just about lost it in tears while we were saying our vows. I'm pretty sure that Mum cried a little. Mishu and Anxiety were lovely in their dresses, and Speedboy and Vlad were quite handsome in their kilts and blue shirts.

We have photos coming from both Mana, who was wonderful enough to agree to photograph the whole thing, and from Steve, who got some great portrait shots of some of the guests as well as us. I can't wait to see them.

All in all, a great time, and a wonderful way to begin a new life together.

~M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! Best of luck to the two of you! May you have years of health, happiness and love!

Jeanne S said...

You two are so right for each other -- I hope you're never less happy than you were on your wedding day!!! *hugs*