Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hoping...

So, I made a rather stupid mistake, and because of it, we are not going to be able to afford food for 3 weeks... If it were just me, I'd suck it up and deal, sell my books, get enough to pick up top ramen, beans and rice, and that would be that.

But it's not just me. I now have a family, and because I wasn't thinking beyond myself and my selfishness, I have managed to mess them up as well. So, while I am going to be looking through my collection of books for saleable items, I have no doubt that it will not be enough to get enough food to last through the 20th.

So - with that in mind (not to mention with a lot of personal pride being swallowed), I'm asking for any help at all from anyone locally. If you have non-perishables, or a few bucks for perishables, it would be greatly appreciated. My first check from my new job will be on the 20th, and I will be able to get everything back together at that point.

~M

No comments: