Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Not again!!!

And back to the doctor I go today. Yippee skippy... I swear, I never want to do this ever again. I don't want to deal with doctors, hospitals, urgent care centers, or emergency rooms... I especially don't want to deal with insurance companies (specifically MINE), or paperwork that my company is going to be making me fill out since I've been out more than 3 days (apparently I get to fill out "personal leave" paperwork because of it)...

Why am I going back, you ask? Well, suffice to say that there are times when a female dislikes taking antibiotics - INTENSELY - due to the possible side effects. This would be one of those times... I'm not going to go into more detail than that. Those who already know what I'm talking about can imagine what I'm going through. Those who haven't experienced it, or who don't know what I'm talking about, thank your respective dieties.

Oh, and apparently there's somthing at the office here that I seem to have issues with - my headache immediately got worse within an hour of being here, and I started sneezing and stuff... I'm really getting tired of this, and am unamused that my body seems to think that this is a perfect time to screw my paycheck over.

Thinking good thoughts...

~M

1 comment:

Jeanne S said...

If you can stand yogurt (I can't), I'm told the ones with natural active cultures are excellent at preventing those evil side effects of antibiotics. (And if you think you hate doctors now, just wait until you're pregnant & have to go in at least once a month. The glucose tolerance test alone is horrid.)