Monday, December 04, 2006

Day off? HA! I don't THINK so.

Today I get to make creme puff pastries laced with orange zest and a little flavoring... Then I get to work more on beadwork, and a sign specifically stating that my work is NOT all here, and if they want something in specific, they can ask for custom-work and I can get it to them within a few days of ordering (normally), depending on my order volume. Payment upon delivery, NOT upon ordering, thank you.

I also need to run to the bank and deposit the rent into Fred's account, and get a booklet of receipts to use at the show...

Yesterday I *SHOULD* have been working. I feel guilty about it, but instead I hung out with Mishu all day. I hadn't seen her in a few weeks, and we both needed to just chill... Also, in the midst of everything yesterday, we got the new couch AND Fred had a troupe meeting for Pyrophelia (Mishu and I snarked about it most of the entire meeting, and for several hours afterwards)...

I'm just barely awake. I'm figuring if I don't sleep at all from now until Thursday, I should have a decent amount of product to lay out for sale... I'm totally nuts.

~M

No comments: