Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Argh! Foiled again!!!

Why is it, every time I find a comfy clothing item that I like, invariably the company that makes it either gets sold out and the new company stops making the product, or the company itself simply quits making it for what I see is no apparent reason?!


Take for instance, my FormFit(tm) undies... They are comfy, cotton undies that fit everywhere - they don't slide, they don't roll down, they don't cause chafing, the elastic is completely wrapped in the fabric, they were affordable... AND now that they're not their own company, but under Jockey, Jockey has decided to NOT MAKE THEM ANYMORE! They have something similar, but there's no guarantee that they'll fit - and since it's Jockey, and I have had issues in the past with Jockey fitting large women, I doubt that it will be the same.


So - I'm back to going to either Lane Bryant or Avenue to get my undies - and at a MUCH higher price. FormFit were 6 in a package for $12. If I'm lucky, I can get 4 for $20 at either LB or Avenue. Yay... I can't even find any on EBAY, for the Lord and Lady's sake.


While I realize this may not be a complete crisis or anything, it's bloody annoying to realize that my foundation garments are no longer being stocked - it's about as annoying as it is to find that my bra size keeps fluctuating between a 42DD and a 44DDD depending on the cut, maker, and fabric type. Bleh!


Oh - and I *HATE* shopping for clothes as it is. This means I have to actually go out LOOKING instead of knowing where to go exactly and just go in, buy it, and get out. GAH!


~M

No comments: