Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's a Meme...

Lilith did this and her response to me was precious - so, I had to post it here and see who was reading...

Please note that if we haven't met in person, you may not want to bother commenting, because I won't be able to do several of the things on the list...

If you comment, I'll do the following:

1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you (or, I will include an icon just for YOU in my reply).
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must might like to post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people.


~M

1 comment:

Merripan said...

Lil,
1. I love the fact that you are so strong and independant, but are still able to appreciate your relationships and keep them close to you.
2. Que Sera Sera - Heathers still makes me laugh
3. We should make a quilt and do a coffee klatch Sunday or something...
4. Gourmet? Hell, I don't have to cook it, therefore it's fabu food!
5. You were getting dressed in that short green dress of yours, and trying on different shoes - all to try and see about impressing Geoffrey since he was coming home soon. I thought you were gorgeous.
6. Being bitchy is all part of my mystique.
7. If you were able to go back in time, would you do it all over again the same way?

~M